Tuesday, March 30, 2010

topic 1

Task 1 -- I think that the subject I need most work on is setting high expectations. I try in school very hard but I'm ok with just getting a 70 in class because its passing but mabye I should atleast try to get an A in a class ive never done it yet.


Task 2 -- I think something that you could have put in here is studying with free time. If you finish your work or if you are at home and your if your behind you should try to find some work to do. I'm not saying I do this but that's what I Struggle with most and I thought it should be up there.


Work Update -- It's been same old same old I clean the shop up, I give the birds there food and I talk to people coming in and out about prices and random things stuff of that nature. Well here is one of the hardest things to do at the shop we had 4 girls come in all in one day all asking for a tramp stamp of a butterfly and each and every one of them i have to tell them wow that's rare and pretty it gets old fast. The week before that they were looking for a new worker 3 people came in about 4 hours three of the four started there first words with hey i was woundering about working here by the way i just got out of rehabe.

1 comment:

  1. I think working towards an A in this class is an excellent goal, and one that you could easily achieve.

    I enjoyed reading your work update from the tattoo shop! I haven't heard a back tattoo called a "tramp stamp" before, but it is pretty funny. At least the applicants were upfront about their demons!

    Good thorough post. Please edit for small writing errors for maximum points. I can help you if you like. As is for this topic you earned 27/30 points (which equals a 90% by the way :)

    ReplyDelete