Tuesday, March 30, 2010

topic 2

Topic Two: Planning for Immediate and Long Term Success



Task 2: I see my self ten years from now some were in europe with a few band members or somthing play some gigs and get a little cash. I think ill look lot alike I do now a little taller skinny longer hair maby even dreds. Then I'm going to keep traveling until I find a place I like then get a aperment with some friends get a job at a tat shop and girls they come and they go.



Task 3:



Topic 1: My first day at franklins was pretty much what i was expecting putting up ammo moving guns around setting up fishing poles stuff like that. I was the only person in the fishing side of the store so i looked around quick so it might sound like I knew what i was talking about. I was kinda saprised that I made a few sales I talked to everyone who came to my side and I even got a few people that said they wern't gonna buy but I got some of them buy some things.

Topic 2: On my first day there i got to go all in the store the back were they clean guns the shack were the guns and ammo are shipped into and the the other flloor. I got to run upstairs for a little but it's just allot of clouths then i pick everything up there pixed it up so it looked good but no body actaul came up to that part of the store. then i stayed in the office and took calls and talked to Ms. Franklin and fixed up papers. The last part of the day i stayed behind the counter and sold handguns.

1 comment:

  1. A true rock star lifestyle! Stay away from the drugs.

    Please read back over the expectations for topic two. Task 2 and 3 involve typing lists, uploading pictures, etc to earn more points.

    It sounds like you are fitting into your roles at Franklin's nicely.

    As is for topic 2 18/30 points.

    ReplyDelete