Wednesday, May 19, 2010

topic 4

Blog Response: Answer the following questions in a well-developed paragraph (approximately 8-10 sentences).
What skills do you possess that are unique to you? What experiences in work or the community equip you to follow a career path you would like to pursue? What will you continue to do in your daily life to add valuable skills to your resume?

Some of the many skills i possess are I'm a fast learner hard work and good problem solver I'm a strong born leader and I rule with an iron fist. Experiences I have learned in work are frameing, cleaning, inventory and many others aswell. And a career i would see my self getting into as of right know might be photoagraphy or somthing like that. things all do every day to make sure that im a very good hard worker when I gorw up are is going to finish school keep a job and try not to get arrested or anything stupid like that.

1 comment:

  1. Rule with an iron fist, eh? Good details.

    Lots of small errors in this post, but the content is there.

    Good job on your resume. For topic 7 you earned 26/30 points.

    ReplyDelete